Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ROCCO ALTOBELLI (EDINA) has horrible salon environment

Edina Rocco Altobelli is so noisy. It litterally was like a FLEA MARKET. Everyone was hassling each other. Oh the best part was they offered me the best of the best of the best foam cup of water. Gosh I paid for the service at a high end place I would think that at least would serve me water in a glass/cup. I went to a $22/hair cut and they offered me any kind of juice, Carribou/starbuck coffee with special blend or mix, bottle water etc... Do you want or remember what they have at Rocco Altobelli in Edina? They have a ready made coffe filled in a thermo container with whole bunch of foam cup and a box of tea bags on top of a junk cart at the customer waiting area.

The customer service area was horrible. A row of chairs and you can only stared at the tall white wall. While awaiting bunch of looney ticks running back and forth. Some with a grouchy face and they were like vulchers feeling upset that they dont have you as their clientele.

Feel free to respond to my blog. I am not affraid of speaking the truth and my opinion.

No comments: